Friday, October 8, 2010

And so it begins!

Well, here I am at the arrival of the modern age. I'm getting lazy in my handwritten journaling... so I thought I'd finally switch over to the online journal where anyone and everyone can see exactly what is going on in my life. I have a pretty cool life, so I suppose I don't mind everyone knowing all about it! Anyways... I'll start with introductions.
I am Andrea. In case you didn't know, I love things random and fun. I love to laugh and could never get by in a day without laughing. Sometimes, if I haven't laughed in a while, I'll randomly combust into unquenchable fits of laughter - undoubtedly accompanied by tears and silence. Yeah, if I laugh really hard I don't make any sound at all... I just leak out of my eyes and shake. It's great. But anyways, yeah. I love laughing. And I also love... elephants, the circus, kitties, hula, flowers, footie pajamas, thunder/lightening/rain, SUNSHINE, cookie dough, eeyore, making music videos, blizzards, rocking out to music, chocolate mint cups, potatoes, talking muffins, the helidoctor, Horton Hears a Who, pretty much every pixar movie, Mater, my Taurus, breakfast, fishie crackers, ballroom dancing, edelweiss, June 3, BYU, Boy Meets World, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Harry Potter... hmmm... aaaaand the wicked witch of the west. yep.
My family. I have the COOOOLEST family EVER. I have amazing parents who support me in everything I do. And, by everything? I mean EVERYTHING. My siblings are THE best siblings anyone could ever have. They're my best friends and I don't think I could survive without them. They're always there for me, and always have been. I don't know what I ever did to be blessed with such an amazing family. I love them all so, so much.
Also, I have a friend... her name is Katelyn Turner. She's my BFFFFE. Basically, we have the coolest times EVER known to mankind, and yeah... we rock. She's my best friend in the whole world, and if you want to see some proof of how incredibly awesome we are, here ya go:


TiK ToK Genius
Be Ridiculous

Yeah. We're THAT cool. Pretty awesome huh? I think so. Sad to see only two links up there? Oh, don't worry. There WILL be more. Anyways... she's back at home. But, she'll always be my best friend.

 Anyways, that's about it for me. There's school in the morning! lol buuut - goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment